Subject: [SCIGN-0064] GPS Workshop Report
From: Andrea Donnellan
Date: 16 May 1995 15:09:37

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue May 16 15:09:37 PDT 1995      Message Number 0064
******************************************************************************

Author: Andrea Donnellan
Subject: GPS Workshop Report

The report and map of the SCEC workshop, "Geological and Design Issues
of Continuous GPS Networks," is located on sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov in
the anonymous FTP directory ~ftp/pub/SCEC.  The goal of the workshop
was to foster communications between the geologists, geodesists, and
modelers working in southern California, and to plan the
implementation strategy of a 250 station dense GPS network in southern
California.

The report is found in any of the the following three files.  It is
three pages long.  The postscript files were generated on a Macintosh
(I don't know why they are so large).

   9856 May 16 14:39 Workshop_Report        Microsoft Word 5.1
1026900 May 16 14:39 Workshop_Report_PS     PostScript
   7582 May 16 14:39 Workshop_Report_rtf    RTF interchange format

The network map is found in any of the following files it is one page
long.

1008694 May 16 14:39 Network_Map_PS         PostScript
 282240 May 16 14:39 Network_Map            MacDraw Pro

Questions, contact Andrea Donnellan:  [email-masked]

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]