Subject: [SCIGN-0639] antenna changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 24 Sep 1999 9:39:07

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Sep 24  9:39:07 PDT 1999      Message Number 0639
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: antenna changes

Subject: antenna changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bkms - added dome SN to db

elsc,pvrs - antenna changes.  Dates estimated, may be changed after data
	analysis.

lapc - antenna change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	22-SEP-1999:23:00:04 and 23-SEP-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0050;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991731;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;01-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0227;Shannon Van Wyk;

lapc;11-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991789;Shannon Van Wyk;

lapc;11-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

lapc;11-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;0067;Shannon Van Wyk;

pvrs;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991735;Shannon Van Wyk;

pvrs;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]