Subject: [SCIGN-0638] fware upgrades, ant. changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 24 Sep 1999 9:12:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Sep 24  9:12:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 0638
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: fware upgrades, ant. changes

Subject: fware upgrades, ant. changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Various site firmware upgrades and changes to the new watertight SCIGN
antenna listed below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	21-SEP-1999:23:00:05 and 22-SEP-1999:23:00:05

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bbry;10-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991833;Shannon Van Wyk;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991773;Shannon Van Wyk;

cjms;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

mpwd;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

rhcl;26-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991737;Shannon Van Wyk;

rhcl;26-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

rhcl;26-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

rhcl;26-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

rths;21-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991747;Shannon Van Wyk;

rths;21-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

rths;21-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;00090;Shannon Van Wyk;

rths;21-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;Shannon Van Wyk;

spk1;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

torp;12-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

uclp;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

ucsb;15-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

usc1;12-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

wchs;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

wchs;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03029;Shannon Van Wyk;

wlsn;12-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

wmap;13-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

wmap;28-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991764;Shannon Van Wyk;

wmap;28-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

wmap;28-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

wmap;28-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]