Subject: [SCIGN-0636] Site 100 of 200 New Stations Subject
From: John Galetzka
Date: 22 Sep 1999 16:40:03

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep 22 16:40:03 PDT 1999      Message Number 0636
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka
Subject: Site 100 of 200 New Stations

Subject:  Site 100 of 200 New Stations

Dear SCIGNers,

The 100th station of the proposed 200 new SCIGN stations will be installed 
tomorrow (23SEP99) at San Gabriel Dam (code=SGDM).  If you'd like to attend the 
installation, follow the directions on this website:

www-socal.wr.usgs.gov/galetzka/imgbank/site_recon/SGDM/sgdm_map_a.jpg

Show up between 0700 and 1000, say to the dam keeper that you are there to 
observe the drilling of the GPS station, then carefully drive your way up to the 
top of the dam.

Bring a hardhat if possible.

There is no cell phone coverage in San Gabriel Canyon.

Thanks for your attention and hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena 

[email-masked]              626-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]