Subject: [SCIGN-0635] antenna change corrections Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 22 Sep 1999 9:19:50

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep 22  9:19:50 PDT 1999      Message Number 0635
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: antenna change corrections

Subject: antenna change corrections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cjms, csdh, dyhs, fzhs - corrected antenna change dates

sacy - corrected antenna height

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	20-SEP-1999:23:00:06 and 21-SEP-1999:23:00:06 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cjms;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991790;Paul Jamason;

cjms;05-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

csdh;23-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991777;Paul Jamason;

csdh;23-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

csdh;23-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

dyhs;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991775;Michael Scharber;

dyhs;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Michael Scharber;

dyhs;20-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Michael Scharber;

fzhs;28-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991712;Paul Jamason;

fzhs;28-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

fzhs;28-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Michael Scharber;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]