Subject: [SCIGN-0634] sopac db corrections Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 17 Sep 1999 11:53:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Sep 17 11:53:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 0634
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: sopac db corrections

Subject: sopac db corrections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bkms - corrected dome type

cbhs - corrected antenna change date from scign contractor estimate 

ccco - corrected dome type
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	15-SEP-1999:23:00:03 and 16-SEP-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

cbhs;27-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991776;Paul Jamason;

cbhs;27-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

cbhs;27-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

ccco;20-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]