Subject: [SCIGN-0632] several ant., rx. changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 16 Sep 1999 10:01:45

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Sep 16 10:01:45 PDT 1999      Message Number 0632
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: several ant., rx. changes 

Subject: several ant., rx. changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Note - Several site changes to the new watertight Ashtech antenna and
tall SCIGN dome by the SCIGN contractor were not reported with a
corresponding date to USGS.  Estimates of these dates were recently 
entered into the DB.  

These estimates have been corrected based on analysis of site observation
files for missing data corresponding to the antenna change date estimate.
See below for individual sites.

avry - receiver swap for cc00 firmware; corrected antenna change date

bbry - corrected antenna change date

bkms - corrected antenna change date

bsry - corrected antenna change date

cbhs - corrected firmware upgrade date

ccco - corrected antenna change date

chil - corrected receiver SN

cmp9 - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

dam1 - firmware upgrade

elsc - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

ewpp - firmware upgrade

linj - corrected antenna SN

pin1 - changed antenna codes to newest IGS code; no equipment change

pmhs - corrected receiver SN

vndp - changed antenna codes to newest IGS code; no equipment change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	14-SEP-1999:23:00:04 and 15-SEP-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

avry;22-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Michael Scharber;

avry;22-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02793;Michael Scharber;

avry;04-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991769;Paul Jamason;

avry;04-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

avry;04-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

bbry;10-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Paul Jamason;

bbry;10-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

bbry;10-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Paul Jamason;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

bkms;26-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;Paul Jamason;

bsry;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991768;Paul Jamason;

bsry;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

bsry;05-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

cbhs;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

ccco;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991786;Paul Jamason;

ccco;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

ccco;20-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;Paul Jamason;

chil;22-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02743;Shannon Van Wyk;

cmp9;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cmp9;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02745;Shannon Van Wyk;

dam1;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;07-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;Michael Scharber;

elsc;07-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03079;Michael Scharber;

elsc;07-JUN-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Michael Scharber;

ewpp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

linj;12-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991745;Paul Jamason;

pin1;15-FEB-1991;Antenna Type;ASH700228A;Michael Scharber;

pin1;25-SEP-1992;Antenna Type;ASH700228D;Michael Scharber;

pin1;06-NOV-1993;Antenna Type;ASH700228D;Michael Scharber;

pmhs;21-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991774;Paul Jamason;

vndp;25-MAY-1992;Antenna Type;ASH700228A;Michael Scharber;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]