Subject: [SCIGN-0631] nopk dome sn, pvep rx swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 15 Sep 1999 14:13:28

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep 15 14:13:28 PDT 1999      Message Number 0631
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: nopk dome sn, pvep rx swap

Subject: nopk dome sn, pvep rx swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

nopk - added dome sn to DB

pvep - receiver swap; previous receiver produced incomplete files

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	13-SEP-1999:23:00:03 and 14-SEP-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

nopk;18-MAY-1999;Dome Serial Number;0225;Shannon Van Wyk;

pvep;14-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02966;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]