Subject: [SCIGN-0630] various site equip. changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 14 Sep 1999 10:00:00

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Sep 14 10:00:00 PDT 1999      Message Number 0630
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: various site equip. changes

Subject: various site equip. changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bgis - firmware upgrade, antenna change, tall dome install

bsry - receiver swap, antenna SN added

cbhs - firmware upgrade, antenna SN added

ccco - firmware upgrade

cit1 - firmware upgrade

cjms - firmware upgrade, antenna SN added, tall dome installed

csdh - antenna change, tall dome installed

csn1 - firmware upgrade

ctms - firmware upgrade

dyhs - firmware upgrade, antenna change, tall dome installed

oat2 - receiver swap
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	12-SEP-1999:23:00:03 and 13-SEP-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bgis;28-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

bgis;08-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991780;Shannon Van Wyk;

bgis;08-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

bgis;08-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;22-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;22-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02737;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991768;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991776;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;30-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

ccco;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cit1;28-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cjms;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cjms;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991790;Shannon Van Wyk;

cjms;01-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

cjms;01-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

csdh;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991777;Shannon Van Wyk;

csdh;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

csdh;01-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

csn1;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

ctms;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

dyhs;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991775;Shannon Van Wyk;

dyhs;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

dyhs;01-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

oat2;13-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

oat2;13-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02971;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]