Subject: [SCIGN-0629] firmware upgrades Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 13 Sep 1999 17:33:24

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Sep 13 17:33:24 PDT 1999      Message Number 0629
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: firmware upgrades

Subject: firmware upgrades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Note: The format of this message has changed; the notes section has
been removed and replaced with the Site Comments section.

Several SCIGN sites underwent receiver swaps or direct upgrades to GPS
week rollover-compliant firmware.  In addition, the new
watertight-design Ashtech antenna and tall dome are being deployed
at several sites.  Please see below for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	09-SEP-1999:23:00:03 and 10-SEP-1999:23:00:03

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

avry;10-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991769;Shannon Van Wyk;

avry;10-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

avry;10-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

bbry;01-APR-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bbry;01-APR-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

bbry;01-APR-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bbry;01-APR-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

bkms;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bkms;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

bkms;01-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bkms;01-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;01-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;01-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

bsry;01-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;01-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;unknown;Shannon Van Wyk;

cbhs;01-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

ccco;01-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991788;Shannon Van Wyk;

ccco;01-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0072;Shannon Van Wyk;

ccco;01-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

cvhs;01-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cvhs;22-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR5199917838;Shannon Van Wyk;

cvhs;22-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

cvhs;22-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;049;Shannon Van Wyk;

cvhs;22-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

dshs;30-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

dshs;30-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02904;Aris Aspiotes;

ecco;02-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

ecco;02-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02774;Aris Aspiotes;

lbc1;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991732;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc1;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc1;20-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0040;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc1;20-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc2;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991736;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc2;20-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc2;20-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0113;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbc2;20-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

linj;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

linj;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03185;Aris Aspiotes;

linj;12-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;519991745;Aris Aspiotes;

linj;12-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Aris Aspiotes;

linj;12-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;Aris Aspiotes;

msob;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

msob;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03094;Aris Aspiotes;

nopk;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

nopk;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03340;Aris Aspiotes;

pmhs;21-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CC519991774;Shannon Van Wyk;

pmhs;21-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

pmhs;21-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;240;Shannon Van Wyk;

pmhs;21-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

ppbf;04-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

ppbf;04-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02908;Aris Aspiotes;

rhcl;23-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

rhcl;23-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02924;Aris Aspiotes;

rhcl;23-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Aris Aspiotes;

scia;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

scia;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02582;Aris Aspiotes;

spms;21-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991771;Shannon Van Wyk;

spms;21-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

spms;21-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;0242;Shannon Van Wyk;

spms;21-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

vncx;20-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

vncx;20-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03079;Aris Aspiotes;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]