Subject: [SCIGN-0625] pin2, rths Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 8 Sep 1999 9:02:04

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep  8  9:02:04 PDT 1999      Message Number 0625
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: pin2, rths

Subject: pin2, rths

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	06-SEP-1999:23:00:04 and 07-SEP-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

pin2;02-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991719;Paul Jamason;

pin2;03-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991715;Paul Jamason;

pin2;04-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991710;Paul Jamason;

pin2;05-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991721;Paul Jamason;

pin2;07-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991705;Paul Jamason;

rths;14-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CCOO;Shannon Van Wyk;

rths;14-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03088;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

pin2 - antenna SN corrections

rths - firmware upgrade for GPS week rollover compliance

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]