Subject: [SCIGN-0624] site antenna type corrections Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 7 Sep 1999 8:59:42

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Sep  7  8:59:42 PDT 1999      Message Number 0624
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: site antenna type corrections

Subject: site antenna type corrections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	02-SEP-1999:23:00:03 and 03-SEP-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991703;Paul Jamason;

lasc;03-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991788;Paul Jamason;

lasc;03-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991694;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991720;Paul Jamason;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991787;Paul Jamason;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Site antenna types and serial numbers corrected.

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]