Subject: [SCIGN-0623] antenna model ASH701945B_M Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 3 Sep 1999 14:36:49

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Sep  3 14:36:49 PDT 1999      Message Number 0623
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: antenna model ASH701945B_M

Subject: antenna model ASH701945B_M

The antenna model code in the SOPAC DB for the new watertight Ashtech
antenna model 701945B has been changed.  The new code is ASH701945B_M 
(from ASH701945B).  New logs have been generated for sites with these
units - pin2, bill, pvhs, slms, azry, vtis, lasc, and chms.

These code changes will not be reflected in tonight's automated SCIGN 
mail generated by the SOPAC DB (unless they are corrections from
previously incorrect model type entries).

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]