Subject: [SCIGN-0622] azry, coso, new site chms Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 3 Sep 1999 13:46:07

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Sep  3 13:46:07 PDT 1999      Message Number 0622
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: azry, coso, new site chms

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	01-SEP-1999:23:00:04 and 02-SEP-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;00248;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR51999717;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02919;Paul Jamason;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

coso;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

coso;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02768;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

azry - added dome SN; visually confirmed antenna type

chms - new site

coso - receiver swap for cc00 firmware 

(Paul Jamason)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]