Subject: [SCIGN-0621] bill firmware correction Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 2 Sep 1999 11:22:55

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Sep  2 11:22:55 PDT 1999      Message Number 0621
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: bill firmware correction

Subject: bill firmware correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	29-AUG-1999:23:00:04 and 30-AUG-1999:23:00:04

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bill;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Michael Scharber;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bill - firmware version corrected (was cb00)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]