Subject: [SCIGN-0620] sni1, spmx firmware Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 30 Aug 1999 9:02:35

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Aug 30  9:02:35 PDT 1999      Message Number 0620
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: sni1, spmx firmware

Subject: sni1, spmx firmware

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	26-AUG-1999:23:00:20 and 27-AUG-1999:23:00:20

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

sni1;25-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

spmx;25-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

sni1 - firmware version corrected

spmx - direct upload to CC00 firmware for GPS week rollover compliance

(Paul Jamason)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]