Subject: [SCIGN-0619] sni1 receiver swap Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 27 Aug 1999 13:24:26

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 27 13:24:26 PDT 1999      Message Number 0619
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: sni1 receiver swap

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	25-AUG-1999:23:00:03 and 26-AUG-1999:23:00:03

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

sni1;25-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02785;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

sni1 - receiver swap for cc00 firmware; will correct firmware version in
       log file

(Paul Jamason)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]