Subject: [SCIGN-0618] new sites azry, slms Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 27 Aug 1999 13:14:57

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 27 13:14:57 PDT 1999      Message Number 0618
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: new sites azry, slms

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	22-AUG-1999:23:00:17 and 23-AUG-1999:23:00:17

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991703;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02754;Paul Jamason;

azry;23-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991720;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03076;Paul Jamason;

slms;20-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

azry, slms - new SCIGN sites Anza Road Yard, Salton City Maintenance
		Yard, respectively.  See log files for further info.
		Data should appear on SOPAC archive tonight.
		(Paul Jamason)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]