Subject: [SCIGN-0616] cccs, crhs, pvhs Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 20 Aug 1999 9:45:17

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 20  9:45:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 0616
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: cccs, crhs, pvhs

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	18-AUG-1999:23:00:02 and 19-AUG-1999:23:00:02 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cccs;02-FEB-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

crhs;19-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

pvhs;19-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

pvhs;19-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03114;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cccs - added dome type to DB

crhs - firmware upgrade to CC00 for GPS week rollover compliance

pvhs - receiver swap due to faulty unit

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]