Subject: [SCIGN-0615] cccs, pvhs Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 19 Aug 1999 11:07:54

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Aug 19 11:07:54 PDT 1999      Message Number 0615
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: cccs, pvhs

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	17-AUG-1999:23:00:09 and 18-AUG-1999:23:00:09 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cccs;02-FEB-1999;Dome Serial Number;0044;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991694;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03337;Paul Jamason;

pvhs;06-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cccs - added dome SN after site visit

pvhs - new site, waiting on DOMES number

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]