Subject: [SCIGN-0614] coso data outage Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 17 Aug 1999 16:59:04

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Aug 17 16:59:04 PDT 1999      Message Number 0614
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: coso data outage

Subject: coso data outage

Dear Colleagues,

Data from the China Lake (coso) site are not available due to 
a communication problem occurring after a receiver swap.  The 
local contact for this site is not available until next week, 
when the problem will be addressed.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]