Subject: [SCIGN-0613] spms Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 16 Aug 1999 9:32:22

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Aug 16  9:32:22 PDT 1999      Message Number 0613
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: spms

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	12-AUG-1999:23:00:02 and 13-AUG-1999:23:00:02 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

spms;13-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03027;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:
Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]