Subject: [SCIGN-0611] SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd) Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 13 Aug 1999 9:14:18

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 13  9:14:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 0611
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd)

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	10-AUG-1999:23:00:01 and 11-AUG-1999:23:00:01 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14705;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03058;Paul Jamason;

lapc;05-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

spms;11-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03218;Shannon Van Wyk;

trak;04-AUG-1995;Dome Type;ENCL;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

lapc - new site

spms - receiver swap

trak - historical correction

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]