Subject: [SCIGN-0610] SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd) Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 13 Aug 1999 9:12:35

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Aug 13  9:12:35 PDT 1999      Message Number 0610
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd)

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	11-AUG-1999:23:00:01 and 12-AUG-1999:23:00:01 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

lasc;03-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991788;Shannon Van Wyk;

lasc;03-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;00072;Shannon Van Wyk;

lasc;03-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

lasc;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

lasc;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03046;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;19-FEB-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CCOO;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;19-FEB-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02791;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;07-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03086;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991787;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;00039;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

vtis;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03086;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

vtis - some entries are historical metadata additions 

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]