Subject: [SCIGN-0609] SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd) Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 11 Aug 1999 16:13:13

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Aug 11 16:13:13 PDT 1999      Message Number 0609
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd)

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	09-AUG-1999:23:00:02 and 10-AUG-1999:23:00:02 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

scip;04-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

scip;04-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02738;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

scip - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

(Paul Jamason)

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]