Subject: [SCIGN-0608] carr, llas Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 10 Aug 1999 13:12:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Aug 10 13:12:15 PDT 1999      Message Number 0608
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: carr, llas

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	08-AUG-1999:23:00:01 and 09-AUG-1999:23:00:01 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

carr;08-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

carr;08-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03096;Aris Aspiotes;

carr;08-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Aris Aspiotes;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14714;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03082;Paul Jamason;

llas;26-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

carr - receiver swap

llas - new site, no DOMES number yet

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]