Subject: [SCIGN-0605] CAT1 Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 4 Aug 1999 13:40:29

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Aug  4 13:40:29 PDT 1999      Message Number 0605
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: CAT1

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	27-JUL-1999:13:29:36 and 28-JUL-1999:13:29:36

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cat1;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

cat1;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03032;Shannon Van Wyk;

cat1;27-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments: Receiver swap/firmware upgrade for y2k compliance

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>]