Subject: [SCIGN-0603] PIN1 & PIN2 Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 28 Jul 1999 9:28:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jul 28  9:28:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 0603
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: PIN1 & PIN2

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: The following changes affect sites PIN1 and PIN2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	26-JUL-1999:23:00:07 and 27-JUL-1999:23:00:07 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

pin1;13-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Michael Scharber;

pin1;13-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02973;Michael Scharber;

pin2;13-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Michael Scharber;

pin2;13-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02912;Michael Scharber;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

PIN1 & PIN2 - Receiver swaps/firmware upgrades for GPS-week rollover
compliance.

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>]