Subject: [SCIGN-0602] FXHS,LEEP & LONG Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 27 Jul 1999 9:38:21

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jul 27  9:38:21 PDT 1999      Message Number 0602
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: FXHS,LEEP & LONG

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	25-JUL-1999:23:00:10 and 26-JUL-1999:23:00:10 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

fxhs;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

fxhs;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03024;Shannon Van Wyk;

leep;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

leep;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03196;Shannon Van Wyk;

long;25-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

long;25-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03063;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

FXHS,LEEP & LONG - receiver swap/firmware upgrades for GPS week rollover
		   compliance

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>]