Subject: [SCIGN-0600] SCIGN Mail Notification Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 23 Jul 1999 9:19:00

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Jul 23  9:19:00 PDT 1999      Message Number 0600
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	21-JUL-1999:23:00:08 and 22-JUL-1999:23:00:08 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cvhs;21-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;????;Ken Hudnut;

cvhs;21-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;Ken Hudnut;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Radome Installation at CVHS

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>]