Subject: [SCIGN-0060] New sites in Souther California
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 27 Mar 1995 13:48:55

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Mar 27 13:48:55 PST 1995      Message Number 0060
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New sites in Souther California

NASA/JPL/SCEC have installed three new site in Southern California in
support of the Southern California Integrated GPS Network.  Data is
currently available from the Whittier Library (WHI1) site on a daily basis.
Data from Whittier College (WHC1) and Saddle Peak (SPK1) is being
collected at the site and will not be available until phone lines are
installed.  All three site are running TurboRogue SNR-8000 receivers with
firmware revision 3.2.  Site logs are currently being prepared and will be
forwarded to the IGS as soon as possible.

Site Code       Location               Date Installed   Antenna Height
---------       --------               --------------   --------------
WHI1            Whittier Library       03/14/95         0.000
WHC1            Whittier College       03/15/95         0.000
SPK1            Saddle Peak            03/20/95         0.000

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]