Subject: [SCIGN-0599] SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd) Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 21 Jul 1999 15:32:36

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jul 21 15:32:36 PDT 1999      Message Number 0599
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd)

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: 

New logs for any sites listed in the next section are created at the time
this message is sent from the SOPAC DB to a SOPAC operator.

The hh:mm:ss date component has been removed from the 'Effective Date'
field.

'Operator at host' field has been replaced by 'Operator' - the name of the
operator only.

We plan to add an 'Old Value' field to each entry once this component is
ready. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	18-JUL-1999:15:19:05 and 21-JUL-1999:15:19:05 (current)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

monp;20-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason

monp;20-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03085;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14816;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Dome Serial Number;00255;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03209;Paul Jamason

sacy;07-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason

sio3;19-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason

sio3;19-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02771;Paul Jamason

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

monp, sio: receiver swap for cc00 firmware

sacy: new site

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]