Subject: [SCIGN-0598] SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd) Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 20 Jul 1999 15:53:38

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jul 20 15:53:38 PDT 1999      Message Number 0598
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN Mail Notification (fwd)

Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:

This is the first SCIGN mail generated by the SOPAC DB Manager.  These
messages will be generated when relevant site changes are made to the DB
and then verified by a SOPAC operator prior to posting, when possible.

The following mail covers changes tracked by the DB over an extended
period.  Subsequent messages should be more brief.

Please send any feedback and/or questions to Paul Jamason
([email-masked]) and cc this mail to Michael Scharber
([email-masked]).  We appreciate any comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the 
following period:

	28-JUN-1999:00:00:00 and 18-JUL-1999:14:11:34

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator at Host;

bill;10-JUN-1999:22:30:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991705;SIM at galore;

bill;10-JUN-1999:22:30:00;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;SIM at galore;

bill;07-JUL-1999:21:49:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;SIM at galore;

bill;07-JUL-1999:21:49:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP02906;SIM at galore;

blyt;14-JUL-1999:18:00:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

blyt;14-JUL-1999:18:00:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP02895;SIM at galore;

bmry;08-JUL-1999:20:48:58;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

cccs;08-JUL-1999:21:13:28;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

crfp;13-JUL-1999:22:07:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

crfp;13-JUL-1999:22:07:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP02938;SIM at galore;

crrs;08-JUL-1999:22:13:58;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

dhlg;14-JUL-1999:20:38:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

dhlg;14-JUL-1999:20:38:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP02790;SIM at galore;

dssc;13-JUL-1999:19:04:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

dssc;13-JUL-1999:19:04:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP03025;SIM at galore;

esre;11-MAR-1999:00:00:00;Antenna Height;.0549;SIM at galore;

esre;11-MAR-1999:00:00:00;Dome Serial Number; ;SIM at galore;

fvpk;10-JUL-1999:00:05:00;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

fvpk;10-JUL-1999:00:05:00;Receiver Serial Number;LP02899;SIM at galore;

jplm;13-JUL-1999:00:00:00;Receiver Firmware Version;3.2.32.8;SIM at galore;

jplm;13-JUL-1999:00:00:00;Receiver Serial Number;R-138;SIM at galore;

mlfp;08-JUL-1999:21:35:58;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

mvfd;14-JUL-1999:23:00:00;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

mvfd;14-JUL-1999:23:00:00;Receiver Serial Number;LP03058;SIM at galore;

pin2;02-JUN-1999:23:29:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991719;SIM at galore;

pin2;02-JUN-1999:23:29:00;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;SIM at galore;

pin2;02-JUN-1999:23:29:00;Dome Serial Number; ;SIM at galore;

pin2;02-JUN-1999:23:29:00;Dome Type;NONE;SIM at galore;

pin2;03-JUN-1999:23:17:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991715;SIM at galore;

pin2;04-JUN-1999:23:22:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991710;SIM at galore;

pin2;05-JUN-1999:23:14:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991721;SIM at galore;

pin2;07-JUN-1999:01:05:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR19991705;SIM at galore;

pin2;08-JUN-1999:22:51:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR14653;SIM at galore;

pin2;08-JUN-1999:22:51:00;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;SIM at galore;

pin2;09-JUN-1999:23:30:00;Dome Serial Number;00001;SIM at galore;

pin2;09-JUN-1999:23:30:00;Dome Type;SCIT;SIM at galore;

pin2;30-JUN-1999:00:13:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991761;SIM at galore;

pin2;30-JUN-1999:00:13:00;Antenna Type;ASH701945B;SIM at galore;

pin2;01-JUL-1999:00:38:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991755;SIM at galore;

pin2;02-JUL-1999:00:08:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991754;SIM at galore;

pin2;04-JUL-1999:00:00:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991756;SIM at galore;

pin2;05-JUL-1999:00:08:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991751;SIM at galore;

pin2;06-JUL-1999:00:02:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991760;SIM at galore;

pin2;07-JUL-1999:00:00:00;Antenna Serial Number;CR14653;SIM at galore;

pin2;07-JUL-1999:00:00:00;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;SIM at galore;

pmob;08-JUL-1999:20:15:58;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

roch;13-JUL-1999:17:14:00;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

roch;13-JUL-1999:17:14:00;Receiver Serial Number;LP02773;SIM at galore;

rths;28-JAN-1998:00:00:00;Antenna Height;0.0083;SIM at josh;

scms;09-JUL-1999:16:24:30;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

scms;09-JUL-1999:16:24:30;Receiver Serial Number;LP03111;SIM at galore;

snhs;08-JUL-1999:20:15:58;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

trak;09-JUL-1999:18:10:00;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

trak;09-JUL-1999:18:10:00;Receiver Serial Number;LP03110;SIM at galore;

widc;14-JUL-1999:00:17:00;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;SIM at galore;

widc;14-JUL-1999:00:17:00;Receiver Serial Number;LP02647;SIM at galore;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

(Paul Jamason)

Several corrections were made to the SOPAC DB for quality-control reasons
during the time period specified above.  While these corrections were
tracked by the SOPAC DB, they have been removed from this message to
retain recent site changes only.

A few of these changes may have already been announced to SCIGN mail.

Specific site change comments:

bill - antenna change due to noisy data with previous model

blyt - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

bmry - remote cc00 firmware upgrade

cccs - remote cc00 firmware upgrade

crfp - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

crrs - remote cc00 firmware upgrade

dhlg - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

dssc - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

esre - antenna height, dome type (none) correction

fvpk - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

jplm - receiver swap for 3.2.32.8 firmware

mlfp - remote cc00 firmware upgrade

mvfd - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

pin2 - new Ashtech antenna model 701945B testing

pmob - remote cc00 firmware upgrade

roch - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

scms - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

snhs - remote cc00 firmwre upgrade

trak - receiver swap for cc00 firmware

widc - receiver swap for cc00 firmware
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]