Subject: [SCIGN-0593] CHIL, UCLP changes; misc. Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 6 Jul 1999 16:27:11

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jul  6 16:27:11 PDT 1999      Message Number 0593
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CHIL, UCLP changes; misc.

Subject: CHIL, UCLP changes; misc.

Dear Colleagues,

A receiver swap for a CC00 firmware upgrade was performed at site CHIL on 
22-JUN-1999 at approximately 22:25 UT.  Please see the respective log file
for further information.

An antenna height change has been recorded in the UCLP log due to
a monument displacement on 23-FEB-1995, as reported in IGS mail #899.

PPBF data may be intermittent due to a faulty circuit breaker at the site.
Replacement of the breaker will be performed by the site host if failure
occurs again.

TRAK data are missing due to a faulty modem at the site.  Modem
replacement should occur this week.

Please note that the format of some SCIGN mail messages detailing site
equipment changes will likely be changing.  SOPAC is developing a SCIGN
mail generator which will track any site equipment changes in the SOPAC
Database, and then announce these changes to SCIGN mail.  All messages
will be confirmed by SOPAC personnel prior to posting.

Site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]