Subject: [SCIGN-0590] Site log formats Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 30 Jun 1999 16:23:17

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jun 30 16:23:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 0590
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Site log formats

Subject: Site log formats

Dear Colleagues,

As previously mentioned in SCIGN mail 0587, all SCIGN site logs have been
generated from the SOPAC Database, and exhibit a format slightly different
from the IGS standard for easier machine-reading.  However, several SCIGN
sites are also archived at the IGSCB, and the logs for these sites have
been changed back to the IGS format on the SOPAC archive for consistency.
These sites are:

aoa1,carr,cat1,gol2,gold,jplm,lbch,monp

This format conflict will be addressed in an upcoming IGSCB meeting in
early July.  Updates on this issue will be posted to SCIGN mail.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]