Subject: [SCIGN-0059] Firmware Updates in LA Basin
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 21 Mar 1995 14:22:42

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Mar 21 14:22:42 PST 1995      Message Number 0059
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Firmware Updates in LA Basin

We are currently testing a new revision of the TurboRogue version 3.2
firmware.  Over the past week we have installed it into all of the sites in
the LA Basin.  All firmware changes were effective at 00:00 UT on the
respective days.

Mar 16, 1995 (DOY 075):
   CIT1, JPLM

Mar 17, 1995 (DOY 076):
   AOA1, LBCH

Mar 18, 1995 (DOY 077):
   OAT2, UCLP

Mar 20, 1995 (DOY 079):
   USC1

While attempting to update the firmware at USC1 on DOY 077, we lost
communication with the receiver.  We were unable to reestablish
communication until monday morning.  The receiver had not been tracking
over that time, so we lost all data from DOY 077-078 and most of 079.

New site logs are being forwarded to the IGS Central Bureau.

Regards,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]