Subject: [SCIGN-0582] Receiver swaps; BGIS Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 11 Jun 1999 13:40:05

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Jun 11 13:40:05 PDT 1999      Message Number 0582
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Receiver swaps; BGIS

Subject: Receiver swaps; BGIS

Dear Colleagues,

Receiver swaps were performed on 07-JUN-1999 at sites CSDH, HOLP,
and VTIS.  The new Ashtech Z-XII3 receivers at these sites possess 
CC00 firmware, compliant with the GPS week number rollover.  Please 
consult the respective site logs for more information.

Site BGIS is back on-line.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]