Subject: [SCIGN-0580] USGS SCIGN time series posted
From: Jeff Behr
Date: 9 Jun 1999 16:56:09

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Jun  9 16:56:09 PDT 1999      Message Number 0580
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr
Subject: USGS SCIGN time series posted

Time series from the near-realtime processing done at USGS-Pasadena
have been placed on anonymous ftp to meet with requirements of the 
SCIGN Operations Plan.  ITRF96 station positions and 1-sigma uncer-
tainties from doy 201, 1997 thru doy 040, 1999 are presently avail-
able on our anonymous ftp account at dixie.gps.caltech.edu.

These positions are generated from daily analyses using the GAMIT/
GLOBK software and IGS predicted ephemerides.  Further description 
of the USGS-Pasadena analysis approach can be found at:

http://www-socal.wr.usgs.gov/scign/Analysis

We will be automating the daily update of the USGS-SCIGN time series
to our web site in the next few weeks.  

Thanks,

Jeff Behr

*******************************************************************
Jeff Behr
SCIGN Operations Center                 TEL: (626) 583-7816
US Geological Survey                    FAX: (626) 583-7827
525 S. Wilson Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91106                      [email-masked]
*******************************************************************

[Mailed From: Jeff Behr <[email-masked]>]