Subject: [SCIGN-0058] Mt. Wilson receiver swap
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 21 Mar 1995 14:22:33

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Mar 21 14:22:33 PST 1995      Message Number 0058
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Mt. Wilson receiver swap

We believe that the problems at Mt. Wilson are due to the amount of rain
during the last several months (142 cm).  The receiver and antenna were
swapped out on DOY 079 to see if that alleviates some of the problems.  We
have also installed a narrow band filter on the antenna to compensate for
possible RFI in the area.

At this point we cannot access the receiver due to a cable problem between
the receiver and modem, but we will send someone to the site in the next
several days to correct this problem.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone:   (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]