Subject: [SCIGN-0579] Correction to Mail #578 Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 8 Jun 1999 15:33:09

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jun  8 15:33:09 PDT 1999      Message Number 0579
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: Correction to Mail #578

Subject: Correction to Mail #578

Dear Colleagues,

The firmware upgrade at MATH referred to in SCIGN mail #578 occurred as
a result of the receiver swap on 02-NOV-1994, and not as an upgrade three 
days later as previously reported.  The separate firmware entry in the
MATH log has been deleted, and the 02-NOV-1994 entry now indicates the
correct firmware (6.10).

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thanks to Jeff Behr for pointing out this one.

Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]