Subject: [SCIGN-0575] DSSC receiver swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 5 Jun 1999 16:56:04

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Sat Jun  5 16:56:04 PDT 1999      Message Number 0575
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: DSSC receiver swap

Subject: DSSC receiver swap

Dear Colleagues,

A receiver swap was performed at Desert Sun Science Center (DSSC) on
03-JUN-1999, 18:16 UT.  Ashtech Z-XII3 SN LP02657 was producing
incomplete files.  It has been replaced with a similar model running 1F50
firmware, SN LP02740.

The site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]