Subject: [SCIGN-0572] Firmware CC00 Testing at China Lake Subject
From: John Galetzka
Date: 4 Jun 1999 18:46:13

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Jun  4 18:46:13 PDT 1999      Message Number 0572
******************************************************************************

Author: John Galetzka
Subject: Firmware CC00 Testing at China Lake

Subject:  Firmware CC00 Testing at China Lake

SCIGNers,

Y2K, GPS week 1024, leap-year and day 366 rollover testing on Ashtech Z-12 
receivers running firmware version CC00 was a success.  Testing was conducted on 
a GPS constellation simulator at China Lake Naval Weapons Center, GPS/INS Branch 
with the help of Marti Marcin and Mike Bailey. 

Shannon Van Wyk and Paul Jamason have been given the green light to do firmware 
upgrades on all Z-12 receivers in SCIGN to version CC00.

Thanks for your attention,

John Galetzka
Network Coordinator
Southern California Integrated GPS Network (SCIGN)
USGS-Pasadena 

[email-masked]              626-583-7230

[Mailed From: John Galetzka <[email-masked]>]