Subject: [SCIGN-0569] MSOB, MVFD, VTIS fware corrections Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Jun 1999 16:33:21

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jun  1 16:33:21 PDT 1999      Message Number 0569
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: MSOB, MVFD, VTIS fware corrections

Subject: MSOB, MVFD, VTIS fware corrections

Dear Colleagues,

Current firmware versions have been corrected in their respective
log files for the following SCIGN sites, based on current rinex 
headers: 

Mountain Skies Observatory (MSOB): CB00 (old/incorrect - 1F50)
Montezuma Valley Fire Dept. (MVFD): 1F50 (CB00)
Marine Exchange (VTIS): 1F50 (CB00)

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]