Subject: [SCIGN-0568] CJMS, SNHS receiver swaps Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Jun 1999 10:57:52

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Jun  1 10:57:52 PDT 1999      Message Number 0568
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CJMS, SNHS receiver swaps

Subject: CJMS, SNHS receiver swaps

Dear Colleagues,

A receiver swap was performed at Cajon Maintenance Station (CJMS) on
26-MAY-1999, 18:25 UT.  Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver SN LP03078 was not
operating, and produced a low hum.  It has been replaced with a similar
model running CB00 firmware, SN LP03021.

A receiver swap was also performed at Sonora High School (SNHS) on
26-MAY-1999, 18:11 UT.  Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver SN LP02906 was producing
incomplete files.  It has been replaced with a similar model running CB00
firmwarr, SN LP02796.  The incomplete file problem persists, however.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]