Subject: [SCIGN-0562] PMOB, PVRS equipment changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 24 May 1999 11:38:06

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon May 24 11:38:06 PDT 1999      Message Number 0562
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: PMOB, PVRS equipment changes

Subject: PMOB, PVRS equipment changes

Dear Colleagues,

An Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver, SN LP02785, at Palomar Mountain Observatory
(PMOB) was swapped for a similar model, SN LP03199, on 20-MAY-1999, 20:37
UT.  The new receiver possesses CB00 firmware.  The swap was performed due
to incomplete file production on the old receiver.

An Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver, SN LP03081, at Palos Verdes Reservior (PVRS)
was swapped for a similar model, SN LP03150, on 18-MAY-1999, 19:19 UT.
The new receiver possesses CB00 firmware.  The swap was performed to
remove a non-Ashtech-QC'd receiver.  

Also at PVRS, an Ashtech model ASH700936_C antenna, SN CR14673 (previously
reported as CR14678) was swapped for a similar model, SN CR14734 due to a
potentially bad LNA in the old unit.  Swap date/time is the same as above.

The site logs are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]