Subject: [SCIGN-0556] SNHS antenna swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 11 May 1999 11:17:40

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue May 11 11:17:40 PDT 1999      Message Number 0556
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: SNHS antenna swap

Subject: SNHS antenna swap

Dear Colleagues,

The Ashtech antenna (code ASH700936E_C) SN CR14584 at Sonora High School
(SNHS) was swapped for a similar model, SN CR14633, on 05-MAY-1999 due to
the production of incomplete daily files at the site.  

The above problem appears to be persisting despite this change and a prior
receiver swap (SCIGN mail 550).  Further attempts to remedy this problem
will be detailed in upcoming SCIGN mails.

The updated site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]