Subject: [SCIGN-0555] New sites DSHS, HPHS, LFRS Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 6 May 1999 10:06:27

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu May  6 10:06:27 PDT 1999      Message Number 0555
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: New sites DSHS, HPHS, LFRS

Subject: New sites DSHS, HPHS, LFRS

Dear Colleagues,

New SCIGN GPS stations are present at the following locations:

DSHS: Dorsey High School, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co.
HPHS: Huntington Park High School, Huntington Park, Los Angeles Co.
LFRS: Lower Franklin Reservior, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles Co.

The first full day of data for DSHS is 03-APR-1999; HPHS: 15-APR-1999;
LFRS: 03-APR-1999.

An ASHTECH Z-XII3 receiver running firmware version CB00 and an ASHTECH 
antenna with Dorne-Margolin-type choke ring (ASH700936E_C) are 
present at each site.  The DSHS antenna is fitted with a SCIGN tall dome
(SCIT).

Please note that equipment at HPHS will undergo increased security changes
in the near future to combat vandalism at the site.  These changes will be
announced to SCIGN mail.

The site logs, including DOMES numbers, are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]