Subject: [SCIGN-0552] Wk 1006 SOPAC Data Holdings Subject
From: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Date: 29 Apr 1999 11:47:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Apr 29 11:47:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 0552
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Subject: Wk 1006 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Week 1006 SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1006

Submitted by: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of April 29, 1999  18:24:34  GMT

         C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

           GPS WEEK # 1006               04/18/99 - 04/24/99     DOY 108 - DOY 114

                                                                              1  1  1  1  1  1  1
                                                 NET   SITE TYPE OF           0  0  1  1  1  1  1
   SITE NAME               LOCATION                    CODE RECEIVER          8  9  0  1  2  3  4
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Skinner     Temecula, CA, USA               SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe           Blythe, CA, USA                 SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake       Coso Junction, CA, USA          SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa          Yucaipa, CA, USA                SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill      Durmid, CA, USA                 SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews     Lake Mathews, CA, USA           SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak    Monument Peak SLR, CA, USA      SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow       Pinemeadow, CA, USA             SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente Is. San Clemente Is., CA, USA       SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3        La Jolla, CA, USA               SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon    Bommer Canyon, CA, USA          SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wide Canyon      Sky Valley, CA, USA             SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Azusa            Azusa, CA, USA                  SCIGN azu1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin      Brand Basin, CA, USA            SCIGN bran ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao           Chilao, CA, USA                 SCIGN chil ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Caltech          Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN cit1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont        Claremont, CA, USA              SCIGN clar ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 9      Sylmar, CA, USA                 SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Northridge   Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN csn1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Holcomb Ridge    Pearblossom, CA, USA            SCIGN holc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale        Hollydale, CA, USA              SCIGN holp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee          Hollywood, CA, USA              SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lancaster        Lancaster, CA, USA              SCIGN linj ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard     Irwindale, CA, USA              SCIGN long ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Oat Mountain 2   Santa Suzanna Mts., CA, USA     SCIGN oat2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes     Palos Verdes, CA, USA           SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rocketdyne       Rocketdyne, CA, USA             SCIGN rock ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Nicolas Isl. San Nicholas Isl, CA, USA       SCIGN sni1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 8      Saddle Peak, CA, USA            SCIGN spk1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mountain   Wrightwood, CA, USA             SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Ariport Torrance, CA, USA               SCIGN torp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
UCLA             Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN uclp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
USC              Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN usc1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg       Vandenberg AFB, CA, USA         SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whittier College Whittier, CA, USA               SCIGN whc1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Wilson       Mt. Wilson, CA, USA             SCIGN wlsn ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Allen Osborne    Westlake, CA, USA               SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA              SCIGN carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Catalina         Catalina Is., CA, USA           SCIGN cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cicese           Enseneda, BC, Mexico            SCIGN cice ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone 2      Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone        Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  7  X  9  X
JPL Mesa         Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach       Long Beach, CA, USA             SCIGN lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Beaumont R.Y.    Beaumont, CA, USA             SCIGN-P bmry ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carbon Creek     Placentia, CA, USA            SCIGN-P cccs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carter Reservoir Westmoreland, CA, USA         SCIGN-P crrs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Desert Sun Sc. C Idyllwild, CA, USA            SCIGN-P dssc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
E.R., E. Dam     Eastside Res., CA, USA        SCIGN-P esre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
E.R., W. Dam     Eastside Res., CA, USA        SCIGN-P esrw TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairview Park    Costa Mesa, CA, USA           SCIGN-P fvpk ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mills Filtration Riverside, CA, USA            SCIGN-P mlfp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Montezuma V. FD  Ranchita, CA, USA             SCIGN-P mvfd ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palomar Obs.     Mt. Palomar, CA, USA          SCIGN-P pmob ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Perris Pumpback  Perris, CA, USA               SCIGN-P ppbf ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Shorecliffs MS   San Clemente, CA, USA         SCIGN-P scms ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sonora H.S.      La Habra, CA, USA             SCIGN-P snhs ASHTECH Z-12     B6 B6 B7 B5 B3 B2 B4
San Pedro Martir S.P.M. Obs., Mexico           SCIGN-P spmx ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Apple Valley     Apple Valley, CA, USA         SCIGN-P avry ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Big Bear Rd. Yd. Big Bear, CA, USA             SCIGN-P bbry ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bell Gardens     Bell Gardens, CA, USA         SCIGN-P bgis ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Burke M.S.       Pico Rivera, CA, USA          SCIGN-P bkms ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Barstow Rd. Yd.  Barstow, CA, USA              SCIGN-P bsry ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Calabasas H.S.   Calabasas, CA, USA            SCIGN-P cbhs ASHTECH Z-12     B8 B8 B8 B8  B  B  B
Compton C.C.     Compton, CA, USA              SCIGN-P ccco ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Cajon Maint. St. W. Cajon Valley, CA, USA      SCIGN-P cjms ASHTECH Z-12      B B9  -  -  - B2  B
CSU Dominguez    Carson, CA, USA               SCIGN-P csdh ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Contenta M.S. Yucca Valley, CA, USA         SCIGN-P ctms ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Covina H.S.      Covina, CA, USA               SCIGN-P cvhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Dorsey H.S.      Crenshaw, CA, USA             SCIGN-P dshs ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  - B4  B  B  B
Downey H.S.      Downey, CA, USA               SCIGN-P dyhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
El Camino Coll.  Torrance, CA, USA             SCIGN-P ecco ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Etiwanda P.P.    Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA     SCIGN-P ewpp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Frazier Mountain Frazier Mountain, CA, USA     SCIGN-P fzhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Huntington Park  Huntington Park, CA, USA      SCIGN-P hphs ASHTECH Z-12      B  -  -  -  -  -  -
Southwest Coll.  Athens, CA, USA               SCIGN-P lasc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach CC 1  Long Beach, CA, USA           SCIGN-P lbc1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach CC 2  Long Beach, CA, USA           SCIGN-P lbc2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Landers E.S.     Landers, CA, USA              SCIGN-P ldes ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
L.F. Reservoir   Beverly Hills, CA, USA        SCIGN-P lfrs ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  B  B  B
La Puente H.S.   La Puente, CA, USA            SCIGN-P lphs ASHTECH Z-12      -  X  X  B  B  -  -
Moorpark W.D.    Moorpark, CA, USA             SCIGN-P mpwd ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mtn. Skies Obs.  Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA       SCIGN-P msob ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mesa Union S.D.  Somis, CA, USA                SCIGN-P musd ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Oasis E.S.       29 Palms, CA, USA             SCIGN-P oaes ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Paramount H.S.   Paramount, CA, USA            SCIGN-P pmhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes Res Rolling Hills, CA, USA        SCIGN-P pvrs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rio Hondo Coll.  Rio Hondo Coll., CA, USA      SCIGN-P rhcl ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto H.S.      Rialto, CA, USA               SCIGN-P rths ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
S.C. I. Airport  Victorville, CA, USA          SCIGN-P scia ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
South Pointe M.S Diamond Bar, CA, USA          SCIGN-P spms ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
UCSB             Santa Barbara, CA, USA        SCIGN-P ucsb ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Van Norman Cpx.  Granada Hills, CA, USA        SCIGN-P vncx ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Marine Exchange  USCG, CA, USA                 SCIGN-P vtis ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Valley A.S.      Avocado Heights, CA, USA      SCIGN-P vyas ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
West Covina H.S. West Covina, CA, USA          SCIGN-P wchs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whiteman Airport Whiteman Airport, CA, USA     SCIGN-P wmap ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  B  B  B  B  B
Briones Res.     Lafayette, CA, USA               BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chabot           Lake San Leonardo, CA, USA       BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia College Columbia, CA, USA                BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Mt. Diablo       Concord, CA, USA                 BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon Is.     Farallon Islands, CA, USA        BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland          Hopland, CA, USA                 BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Juniper          Gull Lake, CA, USA               BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Knolls           Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD knol ASHTECH Z-FX      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lutz             San Jose, CA, USA                BARD lutz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Hamilton     San Jose, CA, USA                BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  2  X
Minaret Summit   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Molate     Richmod, CA, USA                 BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Monument Peak    Milpitas, CA, USA                BARD monb ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Musick Mountain  Shaver Lake, CA, USA             BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Water T. Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD mwtp ASHTECH Z-FX      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nunes            Sobrante, CA, USA                BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Oroville Dam     Oroville, CA, USA                BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt 1    Point Blunt, CA, USA             BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Point Blunt 2    Point Blunt, CA, USA             BARD pbl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA               BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potrero Hill     Fairfield, CA, USA               BARD potb ASHTECH Z-XII     X  8  2  X  X  X  3
Pigeon Point 1   Pigeon Point, CA, USA            BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Reyes        Pt. Reyes, CA, USA               BARD ptrb ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Resurgent Dome   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD rdom ASHTECH Z-FX      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Andreas Obs. Hollister, CA, USA.              BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII     8  9  9  X  X  X  X
Stanford         Stanford, CA, USA                BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutter Buttes    Colusa, CA, USA                  BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon          Tiburon, CA, USA                 BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UC-Davis 1       Davis, CA, USA                   BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winton           Hayward, CA, USA                 BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin        Algonquin Park, Canada          IGS-C algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa         Arequipa, Peru                  IGS-C areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brasilia         Brasilia, Brazil                IGS-C braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda          Bermuda                         IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Davis            Davis, Antarctica               IGS-C dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  -  X  X  -
Penticton        Penticton, Canada               IGS-C drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gilmore Ck. Obs. Fairbanks, AK, USA              IGS-C fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza        Eusebio, Brazil                 IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Greenbelt        Goddard SFC, MD, USA            IGS-C gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  7  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                   IGS-C graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USGS Guam Obs.   Dededo, Guam                    IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Pretoria, South Africa          IGS-C hark ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart           Hobart, Australia               IGS-C hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irkutsk          Irkutsk, Russia                 IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Is.    Port Francais, Kerguelen Is.    IGS-C kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kitab            Kitab, Uzbekistan               IGS-C kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park Obs.  Kokee Park, HI, USA             IGS-C kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs.    Kootwijk, Netherlands           IGS-C kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  7  8  X  X  X
Kourou           Kourou, Fr. Guyana              IGS-C kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll  Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Is.   IGS-C kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lhasa/Tibet/Chin Lhasa, Tibet, China             IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Macquarie Is.    Macquarie Is., Ant.             IGS-C mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C mad2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C madr ROGUE SNR-8       9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Malindi          Malindi, Kenya                  IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas       Maspalomas, Spain               IGS-C mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Matera           Matera, Italy                   IGS-C mate ROGUE SNR-8       0  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald         Fort Davis, TX, USA             IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty    North Liberty, IA, USA          IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              IGS-C nya1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              IGS-C nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins        O'Higgins, Antarctica           IGS-C ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    7  6  6  6  6  6  6
Onsala           Onsala, Sweden                  IGS-C onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Perth            Perth, Australia                IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town         Pie Town, NM, USA               IGS-C pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                IGS-C pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago         Santiago, Chile                 IGS-C sant ROGUE SNR-8       3  9  X  X  X  X  X
Shanghai Obs.    Sheshan, China                  IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Thule AFB        Thule, Greenland                IGS-C thu1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 IGS-C tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 IGS-C trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba          Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan         IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca      Villafranca, Spain              IGS-C vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford         Westford, MA, USA               IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany              IGS-C wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Mingenew, Australia             IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Yarragadee       Dongara, Australia              IGS-C yar2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife      Yellowknife, Canada             IGS-C yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ast. Obs. Iaran  Zwenigorod, Russia              IGS-C zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head      Albert Head, Canada               IGS albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alt. Mast. Clk.  Colorado Springs, CO, USA         IGS amc2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara           Ankara, Turkey                    IGS ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ascension Is.    Ascension Island                  IGS asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  9  9  X  X  X  X
Whangaparaoa 3   Whangaparaoa, NZ                  IGS auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bahrain          Manama, Bahrain                   IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal     Cibinong, Indonesia               IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Barbados         Bridgetown, Barbados              IGS barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  X  X  6  X  X  9  -
Bogota           Bogota, Colombia                  IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Casey            Casey, Antarctica                 IGS cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    0  9  X  9  X  X  X
Chatham Island   Waitangi, New Zealand             IGS chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill        Churchill, Canada                 IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilliwack       Chilliwack, BC, Canada            IGS chwk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cicese           Ensenada, BC, Mexico              IGS cic1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  7
Cocos Is.        Cocos Is., Australia              IGS coco ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
St. Croix        Christiansted, Virgin Is.         IGS cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  9  X  9  9  9
Taejon           Taejon, South Korea               IGS daej TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia     Diego Garcia Is.                  IGS dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  9  9  6  8  X
Easter Island    Easter Island, Chile              IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Is.    Galapagos Islands, Ecuador        IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Genova           Genova, Italy                     IGS geno TRIMBLE 4000-SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Golosiiv         Kiev, Ukraine                     IGS glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gough Island     Gough Island                      IGS goug TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Horn Point       Cambridge, MD, USA                IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Krugersdorp, S. Afr.              IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat            Rabat, Morrocco                   IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ind. Inst. Sci.  Bangalore, India                  IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kellyville       Kangerlussuaq, Greenland          IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  5  -  -  5  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                    IGS kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  3  5  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk      Krasnoyarsk, Russia               IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
La Plata         La Plata, Argentina               IGS lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  7  8  9  9  9  X
S.S. Magodan     Magodan, Russia                   IGS mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  4  -  -
McMurdo          Ross Island, Antarctica           IGS mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mendeleevo       Mendeleevo, Russia                IGS mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi        Kirkkonummi, Finland              IGS mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Mauna Kea        Mauna Kea, Hawaii                 IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  -  9  -  X  X  X
Moin             Moin, Costa Rica                  IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noumea           Noumea, France                    IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ottawa           Ottawa, Canada                    IGS nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan          Yerevan, Armenia                  IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanyang Tech. U. Singapore                         IGS ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  X  -  X
Petropavlovsk    Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia           IGS petp ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Poligan 2        Bishkek, Kyrghazstan              IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  9  -  -
Priddis          Calgary, Canada                   IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  6  X  X
Reykjavik        Reykjavik, Iceland                IGS reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Rio Grande       Rio Grande, Argentina             IGS riog ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Riobamba         Ecuador                           IGS riop ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Schefferville 2  Schefferville, Canada             IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Selezaschita     Almaty, Kazakhstan                IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Seychelles       Victoria, Seychelles              IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Solomons Is.     Solomons Island, MD, USA          IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's     Saint John's, Canada              IGS stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  5  X  X
Sutherland       Sutherland, South Africa          IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon            Suwon-shi, Korea                  IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taipei           Taipei, Taiwan                    IGS taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tahiti           Tahiti, French Polynesia          IGS thti ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia               IGS tid1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tixi             Arctic Eastern Siberia            IGS tixi ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Urumqi           Urumqi, China                     IGS urum ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  6  X  X
U.S. Naval Ac.   Annapolis MD, USA                 IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  6  -
U.S. Naval Obs.  Washington, DC, USA               IGS usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda DSTS       Usuda, Japan                      IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vesleskarvet     Antarctica                        IGS vesl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Whitehorse       Whitehorse, Canada                IGS whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork SRT   Westerbork, Netherlands           IGS wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany                IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  3  X  X  X  X
Wuhan            Wuhan, China                      IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shaanxi Obs.     Lintong, Xi'an, China             IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bellmunt         Barcelona, Spain                EUREF bell TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowa Gora      Borowa Gora, Poland             EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec         Borowiec, Poland                EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brest            Brest, Finistere, France        EUREF brst TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  -  -  -  -  X
Brussels         Brussels, Belgium               EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bucuresti        Bucuresti, Romania              EUREF bucu ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  -  X  X  X  X  -
Balzano          Balzano, Italy                  EUREF bzrg LEICA MULTISTAT   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari         Cagliari, Italy                 EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cascais          Cascais, Lisboa, Portugal       EUREF casc LEICA SR9500      X  X  X  1  X  X  X
Cosenza          Cosenza, Italy                  EUREF cose TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  7  6  X  X  X  X  X
Carme Parareda   Cadaqus, Girona, Spain          EUREF creu TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Delft            Delft, Netherlands              EUREF delf ROGUE SNR-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dentergem        Dentergem, Belgium              EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  7  6  X  X  X
Dourbes          Dourbes, Belgium                EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ebre             Roquetes, Spain                 EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Euskirchen       Euskirchen, Germany             EUREF eusk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pecny            Ondrejov, Czech Republic        EUREF gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Obs. de Calern   Caussols, France                EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux     Herstmonceux, E. Sussex, UK     EUREF hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hafelekar        Innsbruck, Austria              EUREF hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hoefn            Hoefn, Iceland                  EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
IBK2             IBK2                            EUREF ibk2                   X  X  X  X  5  -  -
Joensuu          Joensuu, Finland                EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Jozefoslaw       Jozefoslaw, Poland              EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Karlsruhe        Karlsruhe, Germany              EUREF karl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Lamkowko         Olsztyn, Poland                 EUREF lama ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lampedusa        Lampedusa, Italy                EUREF lamp TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Martsbo          Martsbo, Sweden                 EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Medicina         Medicina, Italy                 EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Modra-Piesok     Modra-Piesok, Slovak Rep.       EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  1  4  X  9  X  X
Nicosia          Nicosia, Cyprus                 EUREF nico ROGUE SNR-8000    3  6  7  8  7  8  6
Noto             Noto, Italy                     EUREF noto ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oberpfaffenhofen Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany       EUREF ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oslo             Oslo, Norway                    EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
FOMI S.G.O.      Pence, Hungary                  EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pfaender         Bregenz, Austria                EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riga             Riga, Latvia                    EUREF riga ROGUE RNX-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Salzburg         Salsburg, Austria               EUREF sbgz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Fernando     San Fernando, Spain             EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint Jean       St. J. des Vignes, France       EUREF sjdv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sodankyla        Sodankyla, Finland              EUREF soda ASHTECH Z-ZII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Sofia            Sofia, Bulgaria                 EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Stavanger        Stavanger, Norway               EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Svetloe          Svetloe, Russia                 EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000 SST  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Torino           Torino, Italy                   EUREF tori TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Toulouse         Toulouse, France                EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Trondheim        Trondheim, Norway               EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
U. Of Perugia    Perugia, Italy                  EUREF unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Univ. of Padova  Padova, Italy                   EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  X  -  -  X  X  X
Vaasa            Vaasa, Finland                  EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Vardoe           Vardoe, Norway                  EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Venezia          Venezia, Italy                  EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina       Vilhelmina, Sweden              EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Visby            Visby, Sweden                   EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Vilnius          Vilnius, Lithuania              EUREF vlns ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  8  X  X  X  -  -
Waremme          Waremme, Belgium                EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wien             Wien, Austria                   EUREF wien                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wroclaw          Wroclaw, Poland                 EUREF wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zelenchukskaya   Zelenchukskaya, Russia          EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Zimmerwald       Zimmerwald, Switzerland         EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  5  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet    Lac du Bonnet, Canada            WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon        Flin Flon, Canada                WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg          Holberg, Canada                  WCDA holb ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nanoose          Nanoose Bay, Canada              WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet         Ucluelet, Canada                 WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake    Williams Lake, Canada            WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler         Whistler, Canada                 WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island 1 Annette Island, AK, USA          CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Amarillo         Amarillo, TX, USA                CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  3  5  5  5  -
San Antonio      San Antonio, TX, USA             CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  3  4  5  5
At. Oc. & Mt Lab Key Biscayne, FL, USA            CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arlington        Arlington, TX, USA               CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  5  5  5  5  5  5
Aransas Pass 3   Aransas Pass, TX, USA            CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Austin           Austin, TX, USA                  CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  0  5  5  5  5  5
Bar Harbor       Bar Harbor, MA, USA              CORS barh TRIMBLE 4000-SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cold Bay 1       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cold Bay 2       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Beaumont         Beaumont, TX, USA                CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  4  5  -
Brunswick 1      Brunswick, ME, USA               CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral 1 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 2 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv2 ASHTECH Z-X113    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 3 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv3 ASHTECH Z-X113    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral 4 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv4 ASHTECH Z-X113    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Central          Central, AK, USA                 CORS cena TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Charleston 1     Charleston, SC, USA              CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cheboygan 1      Cheboygan, MI, USA               CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA           CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA           CORS chi2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA           CORS chi3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA           CORS chi4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Henlopen 1  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA           CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henlopen 2  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA           CORS chl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Henry 1     Cape Henry, VA                   CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham 1        Chatham, MA, USA                 CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino 1 Mendocino, CA, USA               CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corpus Christi   Corpus Christi, TX, USA          CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Detroit          Detroit, MI, USA                 CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USACE Facility   Kitty Hawk, NC, USA              CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 1     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  8  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 2     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn 1   English Turn, LA, USA            CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eastport ES      Eastport, ME, USA                CORS eprt ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Macon 2      Ft. Macon, NC, USA               CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  5  -  -  -  -
Ft. Stevens 1    Ft. Stevens, OR                  CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gaithersburg     Gaithersburg, ML, USA            CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galveston 1      Galveston, TX, USA               CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Pt.   Gloucester Pt., VA, USA          CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Glennallen       Glennallen, AK, USA              CORS gnaa TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Gustavus 2       Gustavus, AK, USA                CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Appleton         Appleton, WA, USA                CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Houston          Houston, TX, USA                 CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  4  5  5  5  5  5
Kansas City 1    Perry, KS, USA                   CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City 2    Perry, KS, USA                   CORS kan2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kenai 1          Kenai, AK, USA                   CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kenai 2          Kenai, AK, USA                   CORS ken2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Up. Keweenaw 1   Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA          CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kodiak 1         Kodiak, AK, USA                  CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokole Pt.       Kokole Point, HI, USA            CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key West 1       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key West 2       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston     Houston, TX, USA                 CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Louisville 1     Taylorsville, KY, USA            CORS lou1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Louisville 2     Taylorsville, KY, USA            CORS lou2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lubbuck          Lubbuck, TX, USA                 CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis 2        French Bayou, AR, USA            CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Miami 3          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Miami 4          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Milwaukee 1      Milwaukee, WI, USA               CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Millers Ferry 1  Millers Ferry, AL, USA           CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Montauk Pt. 1    Montauk Point, NY, USA           CORS mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mobile Point 1   Mobile Point, AL, USA            CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  9  X  X  X  X
East Moriches 1  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
East Moriches 2  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    4  4  2  -  -  -  -
East Moriches 3  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    4  4  5  X  X  X  X
Neebish Is. 3    Neebish Is., MI, USA             CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Odessa           Odessa, TX, USA                  CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  4  5  5  5  5  5
Omaha 1          Omaha, NE, USA                   CORS omh1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Omaha 2          Omaha, NE, USA                   CORS omh2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pt. Arguello 1   Point Arguello, CA, USA          CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
El Paso          El Paso, TX, USA                 CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  1  5  5  5  5  5
Pt. Loma 3       Point Loma, CA, USA              CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    7  5  5  X  X  X  X
PNB1             PNB1                             CORS pnb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
PNB2             PNB2                             CORS pnb2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Portsmouth 1     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 2     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Potato Point 2   Potato Point, AK, USA            CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Potato Point 3   Potato Point, AK, USA            CORS pot3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Puerto Rico 3    Puerto Rico, USA                 CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reedy Point 1    Reedy Point, DE, USA             CORS red1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rock Island 1    Rock Island, IA, USA             CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robinson Pt.     Robinson Point, WA, USA          CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw 1        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA             CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw 2        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA             CORS sag2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sallisaw 1       Sallisaw, OK, USA                CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw 2       Sallisaw, OK, USA                CORS sal2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Savannah 1       Savannah, GA, USA                CORS sav1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Savannah 2       Savannah, GA, USA                CORS sav2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                 CORS seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  5  -  -  -  0  -
Sandy Hook 1     Sandy Hook, NJ, USA              CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sturgeon Bay 1   Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA            CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
St. Louis 3      St. Louis, MO, USA               CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
St. Louis 4      St. Louis, MO, USA               CORS stl4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
St. Paul 1       St. Paul, WI, USA                CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Talkeetna        Talkeetna, AK, USA               CORS tlka TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  7  -  -  -  -  -  -
Table Mt.        Table Mountain, CO, USA          CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Pt. 1      Upolo Point, HI, USA             CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vandenburg AFB 1 Vandenburg, CA, USA              CORS van1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  X  X  7  1  9
Vandenburg AFB 2 Vandenburg, CA, USA              CORS van2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vicksburg 1      Vicksburg, MS, USA               CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vicksburg 2      Vicksburg, MS, USA               CORS vic2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whidbey Island 1 Whidbey Isl., WA, USA            CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitney 1        Whitney, NE, USA                 CORS whn1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitney 2        Whitney, NE, USA                 CORS whn2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Whitefish Point  Whitefish Point, MI, USA         CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wisconsin Pt. 1  Wisconsin Pt., WI, USA           CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Wolcott          Wolcott, IN, USA                 CORS wlci TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yreka            Yreka, CA, USA                   CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown 1     Youngstown, NY, USA              CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
BLKV             BLKV                              FSL blkv TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  5  1  5
Conway           Conway, MO, USA                   FSL cnwm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  9  -  -
Dequeen          Dequeen, AR, USA                  FSL dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  -  -  -
Fairbury         Fairbury, NE, USA                 FSL fbyn TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  9  5  -  -  X  -  -
Granada          Granada, CO, USA                  FSL gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Hillsboro        Hillsboro, KS, USA                FSL hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Haskell          Morris, OK, USA                   FSL hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  -  -  -
Haviland         Haviland, KS, USA                 FSL hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Jayton           Jayton, TX, USA                   FSL jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Lamont           Lamont, OK, USA                   FSL lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  8  -  -
Lathrop          Lathrop, MO, USA                  FSL lthm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Medicine Bow     Medicine Bow, WY, USA             FSL mbww TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  X  -  -
Merriman         Merriman, NE, USA                 FSL mrrn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  X  -  -
NASA SSC         Stennis, MS, USA                  FSL ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Neodesha         Neodesha, KS, USA                 FSL ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Neligh           Neligh, NE, USA                   FSL nlgn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  X  3  -
Palestine        Palestine, TX, USA                FSL patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  X  X  X
Platteville      Platteville, CO, USA              FSL pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Purcell          Purcell, OK, USA                  FSL prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  X  0  X
McCook           McCook, NE, USA                   FSL rwdn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  -  X  -  -
Tucumcari        Tucumcari, NM                     FSL tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  5  -  -  X  X  X
Vici             Vici, OK, USA                     FSL vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  -  -  X  X  8
Winnfield        Winnfield, LA, USA                FSL wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  5  -  -  X  X  X
White Sands      White Sands, NM, USA              FSL wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Burns Jct.       Burns Junction, OR, USA         PANGA burn TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Blanco      Port Orford, OR, USA            PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis        Corvallis, OR, USA              PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldendale Obs.  Goldendale, WA, USA             PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Johnston Ridge   Johnston Ridge, WA, USA         PANGA jro1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kelso Airport    Kelso, WA, USA                  PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lind Hall        Ellensburg, WA, USA             PANGA lind TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Neah Bay         Neah Bay, WA, USA               PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Newport          Newport, OR, USA                PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pacific Beach    Pacific Beach, WA, USA          PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Redmond          Redmond, OR, USA                PANGA redm TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Satsop           Satsop, WA, USA                 PANGA sats TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                PANGA seat ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sedro Wooley     Sedro Wooley, WA, USA           PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alice Springs    Alice Springs, Australia         ARGN alic ROGUE SNR-8100    X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ceduna           Ceduna, Australia                ARGN cedu ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Darwin           Darwin, Australia                ARGN darw ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jabiru           Jabiru, Australia                ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  2  1  -
Karratha         Karratha, Australia              ARGN karr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mawson           Mawson, Australia                ARGN maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Orroral          Orroral Valley, Australia        ARGN orro ASHTECH Z-XII     -  -  -  -  -  -  -
STR1             STR1                             ARGN str1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Townsville       Cape Freguson, Australia         ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Binyamin Shmuter Hafia, Israel                 SOI-TAU bshm ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Eilat            Eilat, Israel                 SOI-TAU elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Mt. Gilboa       Ma'ale Gilboa, Israel         SOI-TAU gilb ASHTECH Z-12      X  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kibbutz Kabri    Kabri, Israel                 SOI-TAU kabr ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  9  X  X  X
Katzrin          Katzrin, Israel               SOI-TAU katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Mizpe Ramon      Mizpe Ramon, Israel           SOI-TAU ramo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  -  9  X  X  X
Tel Aviv         Tel Aviv, Israel              SOI-TAU tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Castle           Castle                          BARGN cast TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cedar            Cedar P.S.                      BARGN ceda TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Coon             Coon                            BARGN coon TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egan             Egan                            BARGN egan TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Elko             Elko                            BARGN elko TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Foothill         Foothill                        BARGN foot TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Garlic           Garlic                          BARGN garl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
East Ogden       East Ogden                      BARGN gosh TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Heber            Heber                           BARGN hebe TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Lewis        Mt. Lewis, NV, USA              BARGN lewi TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mineral          Palisade, NV, USA               BARGN mine TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ruby             Ruby Valley                     BARGN ruby TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shinn            Shinn                           BARGN shin TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Slide Mountain   Slide Mountain                  BARGN slid TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Smelter          Smelter                         BARGN smel TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tungsten         Tungsten                        BARGN tung TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Upsal Hogback    Upsal Hogback                   BARGN upsa TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Inegi            Aguascalientes, Mex.             RGNA ineg ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 2        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio2 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 4        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio4 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
M. Lakes Laser   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL casa ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Harvest Platform Lompoc, CA, USA                   JPL harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krakatoa         Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL krak ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kumtor           Kumtor, Kyrgyzstan                JPL kumt                   X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Kunming          Kunming, China                    JPL kunm ROGUE SNR-8000    -  9  X  X  9  9  9
Quincy           Quincy, CA, USA                   JPL quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head 2    Victoria, Canada                      alb2                   -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Amundsen/Scott   S. Pole, Antarctica                   amun ASHTECH Z-12      9  X  X  X  8  X  -
Bree             Bree, Belgium                         bree ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
CBPA             CBPA                                  cbpa ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chumysh          Kazakhstan                            chum ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Graz             Graz, Austria                         graa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Freq. Lab    Pasadena, CA, USA                     jplf ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kaygabok         Kaygabok                              kayt TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Meeuwen          Meeuwen, Belgium                      meeu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Membach          Membach, Belgium                      memb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NMD1             NMD1 DOMES Test                       nmd1 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
NMD3             NMD3 DOMES Test                       nmd3 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
NMUD             NMUD DOMES Test                       nmud ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
NPLB             NPLB                                  nplb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dunedin          Dunedin, New Zealand                  ousd                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palmer           Palmer Stn., Antarctica               palm ASHTECH Z-12R     X  X  X  X  X  -  X
PATK             PATK                                  patk                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
PIMO             PIMO                                  pimo                   X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                      potm ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
SAMP             SAMP                                  samp ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Shamsi           Kyrgyzstan                            shas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
SILE             SILE                                  sile                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Khantau          Kazakhstan                            sumk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Taal             Taal Volcano                          tvst TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
VIMS             VIMS                                  vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
VINC             VINC                                  vinc ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lucania          Vallo Della Lucania, It.              vluc                   -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winnipeg         Winnipeg, Canada                      winn                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops          Wallops Island, VA, USA               wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 455 458 432 427 448 425 418
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. SCIGN sites
    24 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL, BLYT, BMRY, CCCS, COSO, CRFP,
                                      CRRS, DHLG, DSSC, FVPK, MATH, MLFP,
                                      MONP, PIN1, PIN2, PMOB, PPBF, ROCH,
                                      SCIP, SCMS, SIO3, SPMX, TRAK, WIDC.

    55 sites are downloaded by USGS/Pasadena: AVRY, AZU1, BBRY, BKMS, BRAN,
                                              BSRY, CBHS, CCCO, CHIL, CIT1,
                                              CJMS, CLAR, CMP9, CSDH, CSN1,
                                              CTMS, CVHS, DAM1, DAM2, DYHS,
                                              FZHS, HOLC, HOLP, LASC, LBC1,
                                              LBC2, LDES, LEEP, LINJ, LONG,
                                              LPHS, MATH, MPWD, MSOB, MUSD,
                                              OAT2, PMHS, PVEP, PVRS, ROCK,
                                              RTHS, SNI1, SPK1, SPMS, TABL,
                                              TORP, UCLP, UCSB, USC1, WHC1,
                                              WLSN, VNDP, VYAS, WCHS, WMAP.

    8 sites are downloaded by JPL: AOA1, CARR, CAT1, CICE,
                                   GOL2, GOLD, JPLM, LBCH.

2. Data "Networks"
   SCIGN   -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              http://www.scign.org
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
              email: [email-masked]
   SCIGN-P -- SCIGN Potential Sites

   SOPAC   -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              http://lox.ucsd.edu
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYdata/DDD
              email: [email-masked]

   BARD    -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
              http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
              ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
              email: [email-masked]
   BARGN   -- Basin and Range GPS Network
              http://www-cfa.harvard.edu/space_geodesy/BARGN
   CDDIS   -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
              http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
              ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
              email: [email-masked]
   CORS    -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
              http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
              ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
              email: [email-masked]
   EUREF   -- European Permanent Network
              http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
              email: [email-masked]
   FSL     -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
              http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/fsl
              email: [email-masked]
   IGN     -- Institute Geographique National
              ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
              email: [email-masked]
   IGS     -- International GPS Service
              Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
              http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              email: [email-masked]
   RGNA    -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
              ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/YYYY
   JPL     -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
              http://jpl.nasa.gov
   PANGA   -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
              http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
              ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
              email: [email-masked]
   SOI-TAU -- Survey of Israel - Tel Aviv University
              ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
   WCDA    -- Western Canada Deformation Array
              http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
              email: [email-masked]

3. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 01006

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]