Subject: [SCIGN-0550] CBHS, SNHS receiver swaps Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 27 Apr 1999 14:38:18

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Apr 27 14:38:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 0550
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: CBHS, SNHS receiver swaps

Subject: CBHS, SNHS receiver swaps

Dear Colleagues,

Calabassas HS (CBHS) and Sonora High School (SNHS) have had recent
receiver changes due to incomplete daily files for these sites:

CBHS Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver SN LP02664 was replaced with a 
similar model running CB00 firmware, SN LP02636, on 24-APR-1999 at 
06:00 UT.  

SNHS Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver SN LP02878 was replaced with a 
similar model running CB00 firmware, SN LP02906, on 23-APR-1999 at
18:56 UT.

Since the respective changes, the CBHS receiver is recording complete
daily files, but the SNHS receiver is not.  Further updates regarding
this site will be forthcoming.

The site logs have been updated and are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]