Subject: [SCIGN-0547] ECCO dome type Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 26 Apr 1999 17:02:01

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Apr 26 17:02:01 PDT 1999      Message Number 0547
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: ECCO dome type

Subject: ECCO dome type

Dear Colleagues,

The site log for El Camino College (ECCO) has been revised to
include the SCIGN TALL DOME (P/N 0020) dome type at this site.  
The rinex abbreviation/log file code for this dome is SCIT.
Serial number is not available at this time.

Please note that all new sites coming on-line from this point
will likely possess this dome type unless otherwise indicated.

The ECCO site log is available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]